Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Christina Montes
Infinity Program at Frank TejedaAcademy
The Infinity Program at Tejeda Academy is a unique drop out recovery program which tailors to individual needs.
The program was designed to assist students returning to school to receive their high school diploma.
Students must have been withdrawn from high school for a minimum of 30 school days and coded as a drop out according to Texas Education Agency standards.
Students must be between the ages of 16 to 25 and live in the Harlandale Independent School District.
An application process is required and students must bring in the following documents to be considered for enrollment:
1. A completed application
2. Proof of address
3. Transcripts from last school of record
Students enrolled in the Infinity Program receive the following benefits:
- INDIVIDUALIZED INSTRUCTION
- BROAD BASED CURRICULUM OPPORTUNITIES
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING
- TAKS/EOC PREPERATION/TUTORING
- CASE MANAGEMENT/MENTORING SERVICES
- SOCIAL SERVICE REFERRALS
- INDIVIDUAL/GROUP COUNSELING
- FIELD BASED EXPERIENCES/LIFE SKILLS TRAINING