PUPIL PERSONNEL/RECORDS DEPARTMENT
906 MARCH AVE SAN ANTONIO TX
210-989-4446 fax 210-989-5277
THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO ARCHIVED RECORDS ONLY.
(Example: all past graduates or more than 5 years since last enrolled)
IF YOU ARE A DISTRICT NEEDING RECORDS FOR A RECENTLY WITHDRAWN
STUDENT, YOU MUST CONTACT THE LAST CAMPUS STUDENT ATTENDED.
TO ORDER A TRANSCRIPT BY MAIL, FAX OR EMAIL:
- Send a request with a copy of your ID) (to any address listed above)
- ID MUST BE INCLUDED WITH ALL CERTIFIED REQUESTS
- Full name (maiden last name for females, if applicable)
- Date of birth & last 4 digits of social security #
- Contact phone number
- Address where transcript is to be mailed, if different than ID
- Year of graduation & campus name
- Last year & last campus attended
- Purpose for request (ex: school, work, ID)
(Verbal verification of enrollment are also available by calling the number listed above)
NOTE: Current years graduates must contact their campus Registrar.
NOTE: If a GED was acquired, you may contact GED.GOV.